Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boris

Hello.

This is Boris.

Handmade by me yesterday, and I'm very pleased with him. My first attempt at needle felting.
I seem to spend hours browsing around Flickr looking at things I could make, but always feeling like I'll never have the time.... I've been obsessing over needle felting for the longest time, ever since buying this book for a friend. So on a whim I popped into Spotlight yesterday and bought a few supplies, quickly looked at a youtube tutorial and started making.


I have ideas for many more things, and with Little m's birthday coming up, I can feel my craft fire re-igniting....

4 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest bear- well done!! It is so brilliant for your first attempt at needle felting... xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hey borris!! hes amazing!! You should definitely post him to the heart handmade group :)

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/hearthandmade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boris is so cute charming. love him. I can't believe your little one's birthday is coming up again! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete